Price list of Corvara Apartments in Alta Badia
Prices and general conditions
- Rates are indicated in euro per person per night , with a minimum stay of 7 days (request HERE your personal offer). Short term stays might be available upon request.
- Rates vary depending on season, apartment type, duration of your stay and number of guests.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the apartment and inside the house.
- Please do not take ski boots, skis and snowboards into your apartment. All ski equipment should be left in the ski room.
- Pets are not accepted. Thank you for understanding.
The prices include:
- Bed linen, bath and kitchen towels with weekly change.
- Outdoor parking.
- Free WI-FI connection.
- Ski room with a ski boot dryer.
- In order to avoid any final cleaning costs, guests are kindly asked to leave, upon departure, their apartment tidy and the kitchen as clean as it was upon check-in.
- Tenants are responsible for cleaning the kitchen.
- Whenever final cleaning is required, it will be charged to the tenant at the price of € 75,00 -100,00 per apartment.
- extraordinary cleaning on request , it will be charged to the tenant at the price of € 75-100,00 per apartment.
- Cradle € 10,00 per night
- Children under 2 years old € 20 per day.
- To the indicated prices will be added the local tourist tax of € 1.40 per person/night for guests over 14 years old.
Arrival and departure:
- Apartments are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
Check-in | Check-out:
- Check-in is open from 3 p.m. till 7 p.m.
- It is possible to check in from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m., only if previously agreed in writing.
- No check-in is possible after 10 p.m.
- Check-out by 9:00a.m.
Reservation and deposit
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit of 60% of the overall cost of your stay and after the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days (or as agreed) from the date of reservation by bank transfer or by credit card (click HERE).
- 30 % should be paid 3 weeks before arrival ( or as agreed )
- The final balance should be paid on the day of arrival.
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
Please be informed that it is not possible to return the deposit ( 50 % of the total price ) in case of cancellation.
Notification pursuant to Part III,Section III, Paragraph of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers Code )
„The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated –
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- In case of cancellation up to 21 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit ( 50 % of the total price )
- in case of cancellation less than 21 days before arrival, late arrival, smaller number of guests, early departure or no-show: 100% of the total price will be charged.
Trip cancellation insurance:
Mishaps may always arise before a holiday. With our cancellation insurance you are economically safe. In case of late arrival, holiday cancellation or early departure, the total price of the stay is normally charged to the guest according to the relevant European standards.
To avoid such an inconvenience we recommend you to stipulate a policy with our insurance company that will bear for you the financial burden in these cases.
You can easily calculate the premium and take out the insurance policy online at Europaeische Reiseversicherung HGV.
Our offers for your holidays in Corvara in Alta Badia
Dolomiti Super Première
Early season ski special offer, 4 days for the price of 3
Dolomiti Super Sun
Spring skiing special offer
Summer for Kids
Family summer holiday bargains